Skip to main content
Franken Animal
- What characteristics make up your personality? I'd say i'm easy to talk to, mellow, artistic, respectful, and loving.
- Is there something distinct about your appearance that feels like an important part of who you are? My height because i'm a pretty small person.
- Is there an activity that you love? I love traveling, although I don't do it as much as I wish I could. I also love taking pictures. Especially portraits because they are very personal and tell their own story.
- Is there a creature that you've felt an affinity to for a long time? Growing up in a Mexican household, I heard a lot of folktales, a lot of superstitious stories about various creatures from Mexico or South America. The one that always stood out to me was the chupacabra.
- What animals could embody the characteristics you listed above? I'd say something soft looking like a rabbit.
- What location(s) would this new creature exist in? This new creature will exist in the desert with a rainbow in the distance.
Comments
Post a Comment