My collections

Is there something physical you collect? Yes, I used to collect stamps throughout middle school but since I stopped collecting stamps i've collected letters that friends have written me and birthday cards. I also collect records and have kept the majority of the art I made as a child. I also collect my old journals and agendas. My obsession with plants is a result of my moms obsession, so in recent years I've collected a good amount of plants! Yes, they are still alive. (:


What digital collections do you have? Yes, flash drives of photos I have collected throughout my life. I have scanned a lot of photos that were taken on film cameras and put them into folders and flash drives and have saved photos taken on digital cameras on flash drives too, and google docs. 

How does the digital world affect the way we collect? It affects the way I collect things a lot because I am able to save a lot of important memories and cherished things online and have them for a lifetime. 

What will you search? Mushrooms!
How many? 10.

Why did you choose to collect what you did? Mushrooms are actually a big art of my life. I live in the mushroom capital of the world and my father has worked in the mushroom industry for more than 25 years... so i guess you could say I have everything that I have because of fungi. 

Comments